So you want to fundraise for Children Change Colombia?
That's great - thank you very much for your support!
If you would any ideas about what to organise, how to make your event a sucessful fundraiser or where to organise your fundraising activity, have a look at these guides we have prepared to help you support Colombia's most at risk children through your event.
- Hold a Quiz Night (678KB)
- Organise a Coffee Morning (539KB)
- Organise a Speed Dating Evening (383KB)
- No spare time, no spare cash, you can still fundraise! (612KB)
- Adventure Activities to Fundraise (475KB)
- 10 Summer FUNdraising ideas! (136KB)
- 10 Winter FUNdraising ideas! (137KB)
- Fundraising at church and in your local community (481KB)
- Fundraising at school (474KB)
- Fundraising at university (467KB)
- Fundraising at work (401KB)
Read our Organising Fundraising Events guide (703KB) whatever you're doing - it will help you to plan and raise as much money as possible.
We also have a guide to help you with your Publicity and Media Coverage (341KB). You'd be surprised at how easy it is to get your name in your local paper.
To help explain what Children Change Colombia does to your friends, family, colleagues or anyone participating in your event! Please download the Children Change Colombia leaflet (3.79MB) or you can also visit the About us pages.
Other Fundraising Resources
If you are would like any other materials for your activity to support Children Change Colombia, please get in touch, we can send you:
- Power point presentation about Children Change Colombia
- Collection Boxes
- Template letter to request raffle prizes from local businesses.
- Fundraising forms and information documents.
Please contact us if you have any ideas of your own and we will happily discuss them with you and help make your fundraiser a great success!