Amongst the beauty of many South American countries, people are fighting inequality, poverty and violence, but none as much as Colombia, which suffers from the effects of over 50 years of armed conflict.
We at Children Change Colombia are very passionate about our work, but as a small team our work relies heavily on the solidarity of our supporters, who take the time to spread the word about what we do and help us raise the vital funds that allow us to continue investing in better futures for thousands of vulnerable children.
Enjoy the winter and support our work!
Have a party, organise a Fantasy Football league, hold a film night or a quiz night, do a challenge or ask for donations instead of birthday presents.
Have a look at our winter fundraising ideas sheet!
- Organise Your Own Event - at your church, school, work, or in your community.
- Sponsored Events - marathons, treks, sing-a-thons and anything else you fancy!
- Run for Children Change Colombia - we have places available in runs, have a look here for more information or contact us to register your interest.
- Fundraise for Children Change Colombia from Colombia - if you are based in Colombia and you would like to fundraise for our work please get in touch with us for information and ideas!
- Have a look at our Fundraising resources page for more ideas!