Colombian Food Tour - 11th August
Taste the unique flavours of Colombia in this 3.5 hour walking tour in the heart of the Colombian community in London.
We invite you to immerse yourself in Colombia’s culinary culture and taste its unique tropical flavours. From empanadas (stuffed and deep fried corn pastries) and juices of exotic fruits to the famous aguardiente (anise-flavoured spirit), this 3.5 hour tour will give you the opportunity to taste Colombia’s most popular foods and learn the fundamentals of Colombian cuisine.
Date and Time:
Saturday 11th August 2018
5:00pm – 8:30pm
Elephant and Castle Station (Shopping Centre Exit)
- Tasting a variety of foods and drinks including alcoholic beverages
- Colombian Food Tour information pack including the recipe of one of Colombia’s most popular street food delicacies
- A Children Change Colombia tote bag
- A voucher for a free meal at Colombian street food stall Maize Blaze
- A voucher for a free coffee at The Colombian Coffee Company in Borough Market
020 7549 0225
Looking for a meaningful present? Buy our Colombian Food Tour for your loved ones and we'll send them the gift voucher on your behalf! For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7549 0225.
This is what people are saying about the tour!
"I loved the variety of the places we went to and thought the whole thing was really well thought through and put together. The bag with details of the places we went, recipes and info about your organisation’s excellent, important work was a really good extra touch." Jackie
"Bringing together people who love Colombia and sharing great food while hearing about a fantastic charity." Lucy
"Interesting and fun experience, well led, and supports the charity." Dominic
Saturday 15th September 2018
Saturday 20th October 2018
Saturday 24th November 2018