Colombian Food Tour - 17th February
Taste the unique flavours of Colombia in this 3.5 hour walking tour in the heart of the Colombian community in London.
We invite you to immerse yourself in Colombia’s culinary culture and taste its unique tropical flavours. From empanadas (stuffed and deep fried corn pastries) and juices of exotic fruits to the famous aguardiente (anise-flavoured spirit), this 3.5 hour tour will give you the opportunity to taste Colombia’s most popular foods and learn the fundamentals of Colombian cuisine.
Date and Time:
Saturday 17th February 2018
5:00pm – 8:30pm
Elephant and Castle Station
- Tasting a variety of foods and drinks including alcoholic beverages
- Colombian Food Tour information pack including the recipe of one of Colombia’s most popular street food delicacies
- A Children Change Colombia tote bag
- A voucher for a free meal at Colombian street food stall Maize Blaze
- A voucher for a free coffee at The Colombian Coffee Company in Borough Market
020 7549 0225
Looking for unique Christmas presents? Buy our Colombian Food Tour for your loved ones and we'll send them the gift voucher on your behalf! For more information, contact us at email@example.com or on 020 7549 0225.
Saturday 17th March 2018
Saturday 21st April 2018
Saturday 19th May 2018