About Children Change Colombia
A fair and peaceful Colombia that guarantees children's rights and celebrates their participation in transforming the country.
1. Defend the rights of the children most at risk by:
- keeping them safe from immediate harm
- defending their rights in the long term
2. Tackle neglected issues that few others address
3. Strengthen children's organisations in Colombia
Since 1991, we have been working in partnership with local children's organisations who have a proven record in defending the rights of children most affected by poverty, inequality and conflict.
With our partners, we protect these children from violence, sexual exploitation and neglect, keep them out of the hands of armed groups, and help them demand change. Importantly, we also work with adults - parents, teachers, policy makers – to help them keep children safe now and protect them in the long-term.
How do we do this?
Find out how we defend children's rights in Colombia here.
Note: we aim to update these figures in May/ June each year, as it takes time to collate the data provided by our partners.