Fundraise for Children Change Colombia with Easyfundraising
If you shop online there's an easy and free way for you to support Children Change Colombia!
We've teamed up with easyfundraising who provide a shopping directory listing some of the UK's favourite online stores. Hundreds of popular retailers are participating including Amazon, Argos, Boots, eBay, John Lewis, Sainsburys, Tesco and around 3000 others.
It won't cost you a penny extra to shop and raise funds in this way, and you can even save money as many retailers give exclusive discounts, special offers and 'e-vouchers' exclusive to easyfundraising.
So, if you shop online already, why not help raise extra funds for us by using this completely free service?
Via the easyfundraising website
- Go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/childrenchangecolombia and register for FREE!
- Once you are registered, use the links on the easyfundraising site to go to your favourite online shops and shop in the usual way.
- Every time you shop online, log on to www.easyfundraising.org.uk and use their links to visit your favourite shops. You can make it even easier by setting up a shortcut icon on your desktop to take you straight to the easyfundraising site.
Via the easyfundraising app
- If you have an iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, visit the Apple App Store and download the official easyfundraising app for FREE!
- Use the app everytime you shop online - you can easily browse eligible retailers, visit their online stores and know that with every purchase you make you are contributing valuable funds to Children Change Colombia!
More information on the easyfundraising app can be found here.
What's the catch?
There isn't a catch! The donation is passed on from the retailer as a percentage of the purchase price and doesn't cost you or Children Change Colombia a penny. It's much cheaper for retailers to sell goods online than in the high street so they're happy to pass part of the extra profit to us as a donation.
For more information on the easyfundraising service please visit their 'Frequently Asked Questions' page.
Thank you for visiting this page and thinking about donating to support the most at risk children in Colombia.